OpenDialog - file open dialog:
- Move the cursor inside the panel:
a) up and down arrows (including add. keyb.) - move the cursor one position up or down.
b) PageUp - list page up.
c) PageDown - list page down.
d) Home - move to the top of directory.
e) End - move to the end of directory.
- Enter - operations with the selected file:
a) enter the folder.
b) choose a file.
- Using the menu:
Alt+F1 - call disk selection menu.
Alt+F2 - call sort menu.
Alt+F3 - call filter menu.
Inside the menu:
Arrow cursor up and down - move to item.
Esc - close the window.
Enter - close the window with confirmation.
Arrow cursor left and right - move into the adjacent menu.
- Ctrl+R - update the contents of a directory.
- Backspace - exit from the directory.
- Insert - highlighted by red color the file at the cursor and move the cursor one position down.
- Ctrl+A and Ctrl+(NumPad(+) Up) - select all files and directories in the active panel, with the exception of the directory '..'
- Ctrl+(NumPad(-) Up) - deselect all files and directories in the active panel with the exception of the directory '..'
- Ctrl+(NumPad(*) Up) - invert the selection of all files and directories in the active panel, with the exception of the directory '..'
- Esc - shutdown the program, without opening of a file.